How to get NHS Discounts
The good news is that if you work in the NHS or are a Healthcare staff member there are a number of ways you can save on purchases, both online and in the shops themselves. The main ways to save is to sign up to Blue Light card or take advantage through one of a number of NHS sites who offer discount voucher codes to staff.
How do I sign up to NHS discounts?
The sign up process is relatively easy. All you have to do is enter a few personal details, such as your name and which NHS Trust you work for. You may also have to prove that you work for the NHS. The best way to do this is to sign up using your NHS email address. It is definitely not advisable to upload or send any official proof of identity to a third party website.
NHS Discounts Restaurants
Yes it is possible to pick up discounts at a wide variety of restaurants throughout the UK. Many fast food outlets provide discounts to NHS staff. Mcdonalds for example offers 20% off to staff if your sign up and order through the official app.
Other NHS Discount Pages of Interest
- Acknowledgements and NHS Discount Help
- Aldi NHS Discount – Can staff save on food shopping?
- AO NHS Discounts on Electrical Appliances
- Argos NHS Discounts – Help for NHS staff
- Audible NHS Discounts on Books
- B & Q NHS Discount
- Boohoo NHS Discounts – Clothing Vouchers and codes for 2022
- Boots NHS Discounts – Can staff get vouchers on beauty products
- Can I get a Travelodge NHS discount on hotel rooms?
- Clarks NHS Discounts – Do NHS staff get money off shoes?
- Currys NHS Discount – are there any codes or vouchers to use?
- EE NHS Discount Codes – Can staff get a discounts on mobile phones?
- Get Apple NHS Discounts- All you need to know on iphone
- Go Outdoors NHS Discount
- Gousto NHS Discount – Get money off food delivery
- Halfords NHS Discount – is there money off for staff?
- Homebase NHS Discount – Savings on house improvements
- Ikea NHS Discount – How Staff can save on furniture
- Jet2 NHS Discount on Flights and Holidays
- Just My Look discount code
- Love Honey nhs discount
- Mint Velvet Sale – discounts on dresses and jumpers
- NHS Discounts – what are they and where can I get a list?
- Nike discounts on Tech Fleece, Trainers Socks and Vapormax
- Pandora Jewellery – NHS discounts on charms, bracelets and rings
- Pizza Hut NHS Discount – How to get money off delivery
- Pretty Little Thing Discounts for Staff
- Puregym nhs discount – How to get money off your gym membership
- Railcard NHS discount – Get money off train tickets
- Screwfix NHS Discount Codes and Vouchers to use in 2021
- Sports Direct NHS Discounts – What are they and how to get them
- The Range nhs discount
- Thortful promo codes, discount on cards
- Tui NHS Discounts on Flights and Holidays
- Virgin Media NHS Discounts on Broadband, TV Packages and Bundles
- Vue NHS Discount – Can Staff get money off cinema tickets?
- Wickes NHS Discount
- Deliveroo NHS Discounts – Save on food delivery
- Dominos NHS Discount – Ways to save on pizza
- Get Involved
- Hotel Chocolat NHS Discount & Voucher Codes
- NHS Discounts – A list for healthcare staff to use
- Schuh Imperfects – What are they and how to get the shoes
- Sky NHS Discount – Can staff get money off internet and tv packages?
- Superdrug NHS Discounts – Can health service staff get money off?
- Vodafone NHS Discounts – the Vodafone Advantage Scheme
How do I get a discount at a restaurant?
The best piece of advise is to simply ask if a restaurant provides a discount when you go out for your meal. Many are franchises which means it is up to the manager of the restaurant to decide to offer a discount to NHS staff. So go for it! Ask and you may get lucky. There are many times when a restaurant actually offers an NHS discount but it is not widely known.
NHS Discounts Mobile Phones
Yes it is also possible to pick up a discount on your mobile phone – the best advice is to shop around. Unfortunately it looks like you must sign up to a contract to claim the discount. You wont get much of a discount if you on a SIM only plan. But if you don’t mind being on a contract for 12 or 18 months then you can save.
What discounts can I get on my mobile phone?
EE for example offers 20% off monthly bills to customers. You must be on a contract with them for this to apply. Likewise O2 offer 25% off Airtime plans to NHS staff. To get this you must sign up through their Employee discount program. As outlined above however you normally have to be on a contract, normally with a minimum of 1 year.
What other discounts can I have as a NHS staff member?
The good news is that there are a number of discounts which are made available to NHS staff, ranging from AO electrical appliances and books at the Range, through to Gousto food boxes and pet food. All these brands require is an email address to confirm you are an official member of the NHS.
Can I use Blue Light Card to get a discount?
Yes, you can use Blue Light Card to get your NHS discount. The Blue Light Card is a service which requires an annual subscription of around £5. This then entitles you to discounts at a large variety of shops and outlets. It also gives you discounts and codes to use online at stores. You may have to enter a code at checkout to get your discount awarded to you.
There are numerous lists of nhs discounts that can be found around the internet, with a number of different websites offering different codes and savings to staff. If you are looking for a discount then its best to do some digging online and research. You may get a better deal with another site so its best to compare the deals which are being offered to you.