Fancying jet setting away this year? Then you might want to stay tuned and see what amazing deals Jet2 could offer you!
Does Jet2 offer an NHS discount?
As a member of the NHS you could save £100 off of your next booking. You’ll need to pick up this offer through Henbury Travel. With them you’ll need to confirm your NHS status. This can either be done with an NHS valid Id or with a Blue Light card number.
Jet2 is a British low-cost leisure airline, which specialises in scheduled and charter flights from the UK. It is also one of the UK’s largest scheduled airlines, so you know you can trust them with your next flight. Whether you want to go on holiday somewhere in Europe or even further afield, Jet2 will get you where you want to go.
Of course, you’ll never have to break the bank with a Jet2 holiday either. Jet2 wants to keep their costs nice and low for their customers, so you can really enjoy your time away. No one wants to be worrying about the cost of their holiday when they’re trying to relax!
That’s why we want to keep your mind at ease, by finding you the best Jet2 discounts that we can get our hands on! Our current discounts can be found at the top of this page. These will be updated regularly so you’re always getting the best discount possible!
Other NHS Discount Pages of Interest
- Acknowledgements and NHS Discount Help
- Aldi NHS Discount – Can staff save on food shopping?
- AO NHS Discounts on Electrical Appliances
- Argos NHS Discounts – Help for NHS staff
- Audible NHS Discounts on Books
- B & Q NHS Discount
- Boohoo NHS Discounts – Clothing Vouchers and codes for 2022
- Boots NHS Discounts – Can staff get vouchers on beauty products
- Can I get a Travelodge NHS discount on hotel rooms?
- Clarks NHS Discounts – Do NHS staff get money off shoes?
- Currys NHS Discount – are there any codes or vouchers to use?
- EE NHS Discount Codes – Can staff get a discounts on mobile phones?
- Get Apple NHS Discounts- All you need to know on iphone
- Go Outdoors NHS Discount
- Gousto NHS Discount – Get money off food delivery
- Halfords NHS Discount – is there money off for staff?
- Homebase NHS Discount – Savings on house improvements
- Ikea NHS Discount – How Staff can save on furniture
- Jet2 NHS Discount on Flights and Holidays
- Just My Look discount code
- Love Honey nhs discount
- Mint Velvet Sale – discounts on dresses and jumpers
- NHS Discounts – what are they and where can I get a list?
- Nike discounts on Tech Fleece, Trainers Socks and Vapormax
- Pandora Jewellery – NHS discounts on charms, bracelets and rings
- Pizza Hut NHS Discount – How to get money off delivery
- Pretty Little Thing Discounts for Staff
- Puregym nhs discount – How to get money off your gym membership
- Railcard NHS discount – Get money off train tickets
- Screwfix NHS Discount Codes and Vouchers to use in 2021
- Sports Direct NHS Discounts – What are they and how to get them
- The Range nhs discount
- Thortful promo codes, discount on cards
- Tui NHS Discounts on Flights and Holidays
- Virgin Media NHS Discounts on Broadband, TV Packages and Bundles
- Vue NHS Discount – Can Staff get money off cinema tickets?
- Wickes NHS Discount
- Deliveroo NHS Discounts – Save on food delivery
- Dominos NHS Discount – Ways to save on pizza
- Get Involved
- Hotel Chocolat NHS Discount & Voucher Codes
- NHS Discounts – A list for healthcare staff to use
- Schuh Imperfects – What are they and how to get the shoes
- Sky NHS Discount – Can staff get money off internet and tv packages?
- Superdrug NHS Discounts – Can health service staff get money off?
- Vodafone NHS Discounts – the Vodafone Advantage Scheme
Frequently Asked Questions:
You could also save money as an NHS staff member by using our discounts available here on this page. They will be at the top of this page for you. We try to keep them as current as possible with ongoing updates, so you’re always getting the most current deals.
Does Jet2 offer a Blue Light discount?
You could save £100 on your next Jet2 booking with Henbury Travel if you have a Blue Light discount card. You’ll need to show your card to redeem your discount and then you can start saving.
If you don’t currently have a Blue Light card but you’re eligible for one, then we highly recommend getting one. Not only could you save money with Jet2, but you might also be able to save a lot of money on lots of other brands too. It’s easy to sign up for and you’ll definitely end up reaping the benefits.