Boots UK Limited is a British health and beauty retailer and pharmacy chain based in the UK, Ireland, Italy, Norway, the Netherlands, Thailand and Indonesia. So if you’re looking to pamper yourself or buy your beauty essentials then this is the place to do it.
Does Boots offer an NHS discount?
No, Boots are not currently offering their customers an NHS discount but there are ways to save on beauty product across the Boots range. You can save money with Boots by being an Advantage Card holder. Alternatively you can use our top offers on this page to save with Boots.
Do Boots accept Blue Light cards?
No, unfortunately Boots are not accepting Blue Light cards currently. However if you don’t currently own a Blue Light card, then we’d recommend you get one. They are a great way for you to save money at so many big brands and stores.
There are so many stores in the UK, so you’ll never be far from Boots. They should have a store in most UK towns and cities. Which means you’ll never be far from bagging your beauty essentials.
Other NHS Discount Pages of Interest
- Acknowledgements and NHS Discount Help
- Aldi NHS Discount – Can staff save on food shopping?
- AO NHS Discounts on Electrical Appliances
- Argos NHS Discounts – Help for NHS staff
- Audible NHS Discounts on Books
- B & Q NHS Discount
- Boohoo NHS Discounts – Clothing Vouchers and codes for 2022
- Boots NHS Discounts – Can staff get vouchers on beauty products
- Can I get a Travelodge NHS discount on hotel rooms?
- Clarks NHS Discounts – Do NHS staff get money off shoes?
- Currys NHS Discount – are there any codes or vouchers to use?
- EE NHS Discount Codes – Can staff get a discounts on mobile phones?
- Get Apple NHS Discounts- All you need to know on iphone
- Go Outdoors NHS Discount
- Gousto NHS Discount – Get money off food delivery
- Halfords NHS Discount – is there money off for staff?
- Homebase NHS Discount – Savings on house improvements
- Ikea NHS Discount – How Staff can save on furniture
- Jet2 NHS Discount on Flights and Holidays
- Just My Look discount code
- Love Honey nhs discount
- Mint Velvet Sale – discounts on dresses and jumpers
- NHS Discounts – what are they and where can I get a list?
- Nike discounts on Tech Fleece, Trainers Socks and Vapormax
- Pandora Jewellery – NHS discounts on charms, bracelets and rings
- Pizza Hut NHS Discount – How to get money off delivery
- Pretty Little Thing Discounts for Staff
- Puregym nhs discount – How to get money off your gym membership
- Railcard NHS discount – Get money off train tickets
- Screwfix NHS Discount Codes and Vouchers to use in 2021
- Sports Direct NHS Discounts – What are they and how to get them
- The Range nhs discount
- Thortful promo codes, discount on cards
- Tui NHS Discounts on Flights and Holidays
- Virgin Media NHS Discounts on Broadband, TV Packages and Bundles
- Vue NHS Discount – Can Staff get money off cinema tickets?
- Wickes NHS Discount
- Deliveroo NHS Discounts – Save on food delivery
- Dominos NHS Discount – Ways to save on pizza
- Get Involved
- Hotel Chocolat NHS Discount & Voucher Codes
- NHS Discounts – A list for healthcare staff to use
- Schuh Imperfects – What are they and how to get the shoes
- Sky NHS Discount – Can staff get money off internet and tv packages?
- Superdrug NHS Discounts – Can health service staff get money off?
- Vodafone NHS Discounts – the Vodafone Advantage Scheme
Boots also offer their regular customers an advantage card. Therefore for every £1 you spend in store you’ll receive 4 points. These points will eventually add up and mean you’ll be able to spend them on your next Boots purchase.
But if you want to save more money while shopping with Boots, then you can use our offers. These will be located at the top of this page for you to use. They will be regularly updated, so you can always get the most up to date offers for Boots with us!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Boots pharmacy charge for delivery?
If you want to skip the delivery charges when ordering with Boots pharmacy then follow these simple steps:
Place an order with ‘Boots Online NHS Repeat Prescription Service’.
If you go through this service you’ll see that when checking out there is no delivery charge.
Now order your prescription and relax!
Are boots orders free to click and collect?
Yes, if you order on Boots and use their Click & Collect service, then this is free. You’ll be sent a text or email when your order is ready to pick up. This will confirm your order number and the location you can pick your order up from!
Is there a charge for prescription delivery?
It depends how you order your prescription, but usually with Boots you will need to cover the delivery charge of your prescription.